Mary Kay Product Review

Hi guys! How are you? Today I'm gonna make a review on Mary Kay's cleansing brush or they call it "skinvigorate". Yeah it's the latest trend to clean your face with the cleansing brush and no longer use your fingers. So around 4 months ago i bought the "skinvigorate" from Mary Kay. The initial price is RM200 but you may get discounts depending on the seller.
Mary Kay cleansing brush is dermatologist-tested, suitable for cleansing sensitive skin. There are 2 level of speed settings allowing users to customize the intensity of cleansing experience.  It is powered by AA alkaline batteries. When you buy the brush, you'll get a one set product consists of:

  • 1 cleansing brush
  • 2 brush heads
  • 2 AA batteries

Based on my experience of using it, I think that it is a good product. It cleans my face better than my hand, I feel fresher like dirt and impurities all fly away. I have oily skin and acne with many whiteheads on my nose and guess what! It helps in reducing whiteheads. My nose feel smoother. The cleansing brush really brushes off my whitehead even if I only use the first level of speed. I am really excited because my nose never felt this soft and smooth. The brush is also gentle enough. I don't really feel hurt while pressing it against my face, Since Mary Kay provide 2 head brushes upon purchase. I thought of changing it every 6 months. For girls who wear makeups, it also removes makeups from the skin really well.


So, if you are searching for good cleansing brush, I would suggest the Mary Kay "skinvigorate". However, I can't really tell you about Mary Kay facial cleanser because I use Cetaphil as my facial cleanser to treat my acne problem. Maybe if I get better, I'll try to use Mary Kay skincare product in the future. 


That's all. Thank you.















Comments

Popular Posts